I’d probably reserve this for something beyond your first date, but this is sure fire winner for a number of reasons:
- It encourages exploration through your 5 senses
- It requires your presence to fully engage through those senses
- You get to try all the delicious foods at St. Lawrence Market
- It’s an exploration of a historic site.
- You get to hang out under the trees amongst the slack liners, frisbee
What you’ll need is ideally a cooler or picnic basket, plates, cutlery, and of course, a picnic blanket.
Bonus points if you have a portable bluetooth speaker or a Laybag (or its countless variations/knock-offs).
What you can look forward to is a full day of activities with plenty of room to just relax and not have to feel rushed. Ideally you should have enough time to accommodate for the late morning to late afternoon for this to work.